I know many of you are concerned about COVID-19 aka coronavirus, so in maintaining transparency, here are the steps being taken to maintain safe operations in the salon.
For the safety of both staff and clients, and to avoid the potential spread of the disease, the following precautionary measures have been implemented.
Here are Zafloya, we already have the following standard procedures in place:
- Strict cleaning procedure before and after every client
- Single use files for every client
- Metal implements/drill bits/brushes etc. are used once per client before being sanitised and disinfected
- The use of gloves during each service
- Table and inside of LED lamps cleaned with hospital-grade disinfectant after each client
- Table dust collector disinfected and machine washed between each client
- Vacuum and thorough clean of salon at the end of every day
- Hand sanitizer is always available should clients wish to use this
- Towels, when used, are single use per client before being disinfected and machine washed
In light of the Coronavirus, and to ensure client peace of mind, the following actions are being taken in addition to the above:
- Clients will be asked to wash their hands in the sink provided before each service with a fresh hand towel provided for each client
- Door handles and eftpos machines wiped down with disinfectant between each client
- Masks are available should you require one, and will be worn by staff at our discretion
if you are in any way feeling unwell, have sick children/close relatives or have recently been overseas,
Normal operating hours are to remain in full effect at this time. This is subject to change as we listen to health advice as this situation develops.